Monday, August 24, 2009

The Miracle of Life!!!





Alexandra Pierce Nichol, 7.0 lbs, 20 inches long, born Aug 22nd at 11:47am

She is amazingly beautiful, and perfectly healthy so far (knock on wood). Mom is doing good, still trying to catch up on sleep, and Lexi is still trying to get acclimated to the house. We got out of the hospital today at noon, and have had Grammy and Grandpa (my parents) and Mawmaw (Katies mom) here helping us out, and we couldn't be doing it without them. I just hope we get the hang of this before they leave, haha.

Lexi is just the most amazing little joy of life that I've ever seen. I can already not imagine life without here around, and I'm sure that feeling will only get stronger. She has the best demeanor, and has been very good so far, considering she is new to this outside world.

Wish us luck, and we'll keep you all posted with new info and pictures. I'm going to try to attach some pictures we had taken in the hospital of our little nugget of joy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!