Saturday, July 11, 2009

49 days of rest - will it ever end?

Yesterday, I went to a physical therapist who put me through a series of positions to try and cure the vertigo. I am hoping and praying the dizziness goes away. I have a strange feeling it is still here and I am nervous to lay down and trigger it. I was ordered to sit upright for over 24 hours. I spent the entire night in a lounge chair and I may have gotten about two hours of sleep. My body is exhausted and this week has been so long. I can't wait until I can lay down in bed and feel normal.

It's a beautiful day today in Chicago and I would love nothing more than to go for a long walk and enjoy the summer. I have been on bed rest for 49 days and I feel like it's about time to lift the restrictions. It's mentally and physically the hardest thing I've ever had to do. When will this end?

No comments: